Dual Channel DVI-D Video Disk Recorder
The UDR-2DV is the Video Disk Recorder having the standard configuration of 2ch DVI Input/Output for the connection to Cameras compatible with VESA and for Panel Devices.
- Applicable to VESA standard formats of 8bit/4:4:4 RGB 25MHz-162MHz.
- Capable to apply other formats than VESA by User Setting. (But there are some Restrictions on the Setting)
- Wide I/O Bandwidth up to WUXGA (1920x1200/60p * 1CH)
- Capable of DVI-D Synchronous 2CH I/Os (VGA to WXGA/60p)
- Easy Operation by the Front Panel Keys and Rotary Knob.
- Data Security by Automatic Parity Generation.
- Anti-Seismic Diskpack Structure
- Gigabit Ethernet
- Parallel Operation for two or more systems.
- Applicable to 10 to 16 bit Data Width by using DVI-D 2CH.
- Digital Audio
- VTR Emulation Functions (Some limitation may apply.)
|I/O||Main I/O 1CH
Sub I/O 1CH
|Connector||DVI-D Connector x 4
(for Main and Sub separately)
|Signal Specifications||VESA Standard Format ranging from 25MHz to 162MHz
Compliant to the DDWG DVI 1.0 Single Link
* DDC2B and Hot Plug are not supported.
|Dot Clock Frequency||25MHz to 162MHz|
|Ext. Sync.||Selectable from DVI-D Input Signal or HV Reference Input Signal|
|Audio I/O (Factory Option)|
|AES/EBU Digital Audio 8ch BNC x 4|
|Min. for 1 Unit Config.||876GB (with 146GB HDDs)|
|Max for 1 Unit Config.||3.6TB (with 300GB HDDs)|
|Recording Time||approx. 33min.
(Full HD@60p 4:4:4 8bit when in min. config of 876GB. Parity area included)
|EIA19" 5U (Control Unit:2U, Disk Unit:3U)|
approx. 17(W)x3.5(H)x17.7(D) in
approx. 17(W)x5.2(H)x17.7(D) in
approx. 19.8 lbs
approx. 43.2 lbs
|AC100V/200V 50/60Hz 5A (when in 12 drives)|
|Support OS (As of Jun.2009)|
|GUI, CUI, Library, Various Sample Programs|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* All trademarks are property of their respective owners.