KG's NABSHOW2012 Project -2nd
Weekly news for NABSHOW2012.
This week, we introduce UDR-N50 which will be the major exhibit at NABSHOW2012.
* Image: inlaid composite image
This new model, UDR-N50 was first seen at INTERBEE2011. This recorder is built in a half rack size case yet providing capability to record in 4k resolution. UDR-N50 is capable up to FHD as well as 4k/30P.
Wearing rich deep green around the display which became the product color since UDR-40S is expressing its high performance and good reliability of UDR family. It can be rack mounted side by side as well.
Feature of the hardware
- Utilizing 3G-SDI which is becoming standard.
- Incorporated 4/30P I/O for digital cinema.
- 4 lines I/O for various recording and playing modes
- Supporting HD (720 or 1080),2k standardized by DCI, QFHD (3840x2160) as well as DCI4k
- For HD & 2k
Media pack with SSD or HDD can be used
- For QFHD & 4k
Media pack with SSD can be used
- Standard: 1Gb Ethernet
- Optional: 10Gb Ethernet
- Higher transfer speed than the real time rate may be obtained thru network when in High Vision.
At our booth, it will be connected to 32 inch FHD 120Hz panel so visitors can experience its operation.
For demonstration or meeting at our booth, please e-mail at :